Monday, March 17, 2008

time off...

So it's been a while since I've blogged. We went to California last week, it was awesome. Hailey went with us and we got to hike up a mountain (where we saw a "hatch" that look suspiciously similar to the one in "LOST") so I climbed up on top of it and took a picture. I'll post some pictures from our trip in the next few days. We also got to take Hailey to the ocean for the first time...she wasn't impressed. She basically cried and screamed the whole time.

We were out there for a conference of church leaders that want to focus on communicating one thing. The love and gospel of Jesus Christ. I got to meet some great men and women of God and it was a very encouraging and refreshing time. I'll be posting more in the coming days about it all.

It's passion week!
enough said.

peace,
glo

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Very cool dude. Glad you had a break...sort of...lol.

I'll add the gallery blog to my reader...

Cheers.