Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Beautiful Day...

Last week was tough. Real tough.

But today was amazing. My daughter was dedicated today.
After the dedication our family came over and we all had a late lunch together. Our nephews and nieces had a great time playing together and my brother beat me at table tennis. (some things never change)

It would have been a great day if nothing else had happened, but after everyone had left I got to take a wonderfully relaxing walk with Jen, Hailey and our dog, Daisy. It was beautiful.

To top it off I finally got to ride my new bike today, it was a short ride, but it was awesome.

a
beautiful
day.

peace,
glo

2 comments:

honestcabe said...

Now only if the Jayhawks can win the championship right ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry again that I missed it! At least the kids were there though!

God bless!