Thursday, October 11, 2007

he who has ears...

....let him hear what the Spirit is saying.

That is how Jesus talks to the churches in the book of Revelation. Jesus talks to and through the church. He tells them what they are doing right (love) and what they are doing wrong (religion, pharisee's and other crap). Then He promises cool stuff to those who overcome.

He talks to the church.

He has a message to the local church.

We've been on a series about what Jesus said to those seven church in the first few chapters of Revelation and now I'm thinking about what would Jesus say to the congregation that He has given me to shepherd. It's amazing that I started to ask this in my prayer life and...

He's

talking to me about it.

He has a message. He knows what we are doing, both the good and the bad. I'm going to be sharing this with the church at the end of this series.

He has a message for each one of us.

He knows.
He loves.
He forgives.
He challenges.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want Him any other way.

peace,
pastor greg

No comments: